DESIGN WORK


DAVID BARNUM DESIGN

Sneeze Ease is a pillow geared towards the allergy-prone. With version 1, I wanted the type to reflect the contrast of sneezing versus relaxing. With version 2, the shape of the "S" clearly lends itself to the shape of a nose, so I couldn't resist.


DISNEY PUBLISHING

Disney wanted a redesign of the "Disney Rocks!" cover, pictured on the left. They were looking for a bolder, hipper design that emphasized the word "Rocks!"


YALE UNIVERSITY

I designed the logo for the event as well as the layout and look for the brochure and additional collateral (poster, save-the-date postcard, not pictured). The main image was a small 72dpi .jpg that I enlarged to the size necessary. Because it was so pixelated after blowing it up, I utilized Photoshop filters to give the image the look of an artistic painting.


FUJIFILM NORTH AMERICA

Proposed brochure cover design using a found photo on stock photography website. Also, because of my writing background I was given the opportunity to name products for Fuji's beta version of SeeHere.com.


NOAH'S RESTAURANT

Gift certifcate for Noah's Restaurant, located in Stonington, CT.


WINE ENTHUSIAST

The catalog was in need of a makeover. I gave the book a cleaner style by presenting the information in a more organized way with less italic fonts and column-style pages .