PHOTOSHOP WORK

PERSONAL PHOTOGRAPHY  

I very often shoot in low-light or chaotic lighting situations. As a result, I need to adjust the color in Photoshop using various methods including Curves and Levels. (see larger version here)


PHOTO RESCUE



As you can see from the original scanned photo, the subjects were extremely overexposed. Curves and Levels, as well as color saturation, helped salvage the image.


DISNEY PUBLISHING


For this High School Musical cover, I used the "Extract" feature in Photoshop to help silo the figures as precisely as possible. Zac and Vanessa's characters (on left) were actually solo shots. I had to scale them down appropriately to make it look like all four actors were in the same room.



For this Cheetah Girls cover, I used the same technique. The backgrounds were designed in Photoshop, using elements from a style guide provided by Disney.

AMSCAN, INC.


Originally this image was part of a two page spread. The client needed all objects to fit onto one page. After giving the objects their own Paths, I used a combination of the Healing and Rubber Stamp tools to cover up any flaws.